07 December 2006

Mobile Phone Service Survey

I'm thinking about dumping my current mobile phone service provider, Cingular, because I have piss-poor coverage in my house. I want to keep my GSM handset, so I believe that I'm limited to moving to SunCom or T-Mobile. I'd be interested in hearing both happy and horror stories from anyone who uses them, especially in the Southeast.

  • Do you find that you have good coverage in your metro area? Do you have many dropped calls?
  • How much do you pay and what does your plan include in the way of minutes, text messages, e-mail, and Web browsing?
  • When you've had to contact customer service via e-mail or telephone, have you had reasonably good experiences?
  • Do you find online account management tools comprehensive and easy-to-use?

Feel free to leave your responses as comments here. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

No comments: